Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Congratulations GravyTrain...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations GravyTrain on getting a 100% on your Java final...and get an overall grade of a 'B'...you would had certainly made an 'A' had you turned in more than 2 homework assignments, and had I not taken that one test and made a 20% on it...Bravo...

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    how's your e-commerce class? [img]redface.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not sure yet...grades should be posted soon...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't wait for grades to be posted. I got all my grades from PT, but UALR still has yet to put them up. I am really anxious to find out how I did in my class.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    100 years from now, you'll all break even

  6. #6
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am the smartest man alive. I got all A's this semester (except for the B I got in that Java class), but that is because Wes took the tests for me. The amazing thing is, I had already prepared myself to receive low marks in two of my classes. I guess my amazing charm has earned me two grades that I didn't deserve.

    GO ME!!!

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got a 'B' in E-Commerce...that gives me a 3.00 for the semester...and a cumulative of 3.27...

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i am sure the grades are all well-deserved

    as a side note, let me mention that i will
    never hold college (grades or otherwise) precious

    leave that to the averages

  9. #9
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Shatzy, I agree with you whole heartedly. i have found that grades dont' mean a whole heck of a lot. i have known guys that are just flat out geniuses in their own right and have flunked out of college, just becuase their learning skills, or ability to express their knowledge did not agree with those ideals of their professor. On the other hand, as is the case for several of my classes, a teacher may take a liking to the way an individual conducts himself, and will in turn increase their grade for the class simply because of who they are. Granted, I like to let people know what my grades are because many people do put a very heavy weighting on them. but as for making myself feel better, it does nothing for me (except when i find out that other think that I am intelligent. )

    and wes, congratulations, i believe you have officialy proven that UALR is ridiculous. You attended class all of about....well never, you didnt' take tests, failed to turn in assignments, and when you did do those things you did them half heartedly if you did them at all as opposed to having someone else do them. and yet still you have managed to maintain a GPA that is desirable probably well over 50% of all college students.

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you, thank you...it is funny...I have probably put more work into figuring out how to get out of things than it would have taken me had I done the work in the first place...and yes, UALR is ridiculous...it really seems as though I did absolutely nothing, well I did do absolutely nothing, but it seems as though hardly anything got turned in and it seemed all the test I took I got bad grades on...yet, I somehow got B's...which leads me to believe...GOD HAS BIG PLANS FOR ME!...I don't know what it is...but he won't let me fail for a reason...world domination?...maybe...who knows?...but I know this, keep an eye out on this cat, I'm going places!...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •